Do you and your friends have what it takes to survive the night?
Come and join Wellness and Recreation in collaboration with Parks, Recreation and Tourism for the first Howl-O-Ween: Laser Tag Tournament on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The tournament will feature door prizes, costume prizes, fun recreation games and a chance to take home the Howl-O-Ween Championship t-shirt.
- Events begins Saturday, October 23 from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
- The deadline to register a team for the challenge is Wednesday, October 20.
- Tournament Style: Knock-Out
- All participants will be required to check-in with their student ID.
- Masks are required as according to university guidelines.
We encourage you to coordinate costumes with your team. Have fun with hairpieces, wigs, head-to-toe costumes, and more. Remember to keep your team costumes appropriate.
- Six members per team allowed. Each team must have a minimum of 3 participants. There will be free agents avaiable if you would like add more teammates to your squad.
- Teams must check-in by their designated check-in time which will be emailed. Otherwise, the team will automatically forfeit and waitlisted teams will be advanced into the tournament.
- First round: 7 minutes
- Second round: 7 minutes
- Third round: 5 minutes
- Semi-finals: 5 minutes
- Final: 10 minutes
- Teams that are waiting for their time slot may not enter the game play area until their group color is called.
- Before the game starts, all players must remain on their team’s side of the court.
- You may not knock over bunkers or move them from their locations.
- No contact is allowed, please keep a safe distance from other players; no shoving, hitting, or tackling allowed.
- Sensors must be visible at all times during game-play.
How to Register
- Howl-O-Ween Championship T-Shirts for the Winning Team.
- $20 Target Gift Card for Best Dressed Individual.
- $5 Target Gift Gard for each team member of the Best Dressed Team.
For questions, please reach out to Wellness Programs at email@example.com.