Use your mind, and feet, to find clues and solve puzzles while exploring unique locations across NC State. Sign up as an individual, or with teammates for this 60-90 minute walking scavenger hunt to help get you acquainted, or reacquainted with main campus!.
The hunt will start and end at the main entrance to Miller Fields at the Carmichael Gym parking lot near Morrill Dr. Participants should bring a face covering and are encouraged to bring a water bottle. Each participant will receive a hunt map and can complete the hunt while maintaining physical distancing.
How to Register for Wolfpack Welcome Week Hunts
Download the Wellness and Recreation Mobile App
- Step 1: Download the NC State Wellness and Recreation mobile app by going to either the Apple App Store or Android Google App Store on your device. Search for “NC State WellRec” and click “Download.”
- Step 2: Open the app, click “Create Account”, and fill out the requested information including your NC State email address. Hit “Next.”
- Step 3: Type “NC State” into the top search bar and select “NC State,” then complete the rest of the form and click “Create Account.”
- Step 4: You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
Register for Wolfpack Welcome Week Hunts
- Due to COVID-19 capacity limits, each participant should register individually and create their own team. When you arrive at the scavenger hunt, you will be able to team up with your friends that registered for the same time slot!
- Step 1: Open the NC State Wellness and Recreation mobile app and login.
- Step 2: Click “Intramural Sports” and then “Wolfpack Scavenger Hunts”
- Step 3: Click “Wolfpack Welcome Week”
- Step 4: “Create Team” and then “Select Division.”
- Step 5: Select at hunt time slot division. If the division is locked, please select a different time that has open slots. If all time slots are full, please select “Waitlist” to get notifications if spots become available.
- Step 6: Click “Create Team” again. Type your first and last name in the “Enter Team Name” blank and click “Create Team” once more. You can leave the rest of the settings as is, they will not affect your registration.