Wellness and Recreation will offer weekly video game virtual events beginning Monday, August 3. Participants will join a ZOOM meeting to be matched up with fellow NC State students for live video gameplay in Rocket League, NBA 2K20, and FIFA 20. Participants will use their own game consoles and game licenses for all play.
Register on the Wellness and Recreation mobile app and find ZOOM meeting information below to play
How to Register
Download the Wellness and Recreation Mobile App
- Step 1: Download the NC State Wellness and Recreation mobile app by going to either the Apple App Store or Android Google App Store on your device. Search for “NC State WellRec” and click “Download.”
- Step 2: Open the app, click “Create Account”, and fill out the requested information including your NC State email address. Hit “Next.”
- Step 3: Type “NC State” into the top search bar and select “NC State,” then complete the rest of the form and click “Create Account.”
- Step 4: You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
Register for the Video Game Series
- Step 1: Open the NC State Wellness and Recreation mobile app and login.
- Step 2: Click the arrows symbol in the top right corner and select the “WellRec At Home” network.
- Step 3: Click “Virtual Events” and then either “FIFA”, “NBA 2K”, or “Rocket League”
- Step 4: Click “Create Team” and then “Select Division.”
- Step 5: Select the event date
- Step 6: Click “Create Team” again. Type your first and last name in the “Enter Team Name” blank and click “Create Team” once more. You can leave the rest of the settings as is, they will not affect your registration.