Wellness Quest is an online module that helps students to live their happiest, healthiest lives while at NC State. The interactive module allows students to explore different parts of campus such as Talley Student Union, Carmichael Complex, Student Health Services and others.
With this interactive journey, students will learn about the resources available to them and learn skills that can help manage stress, get more physical activity and become involved on campus.
How do I enroll
- Visit the Wellness Quest module.
- Use the left login box and log in using your Unity ID and password
- Click “Enroll Me”
- Begin the module by clicking on “Wellness Quest – Getting Started”
Each month, registrants will automatically be entered into our monthly prize drawing, which includes gift cards, water bottles, t-shirts, stickers and more. You will receive an email if you are the winner.
After completing Wellness Quest, you will:
- Discover the meaning of the six elements of wellness and how they impact NC State students
- Recognize wellness programs and resources available to NC State students
- Identify important dietary and physical activity guidelines
- Apply knowledge of wellness resources and programs to live a healthy and active lifestyle at NC State.
- Identify the top five academic impediments for NC State students, and examine ways to combat these issues utilizing campus resources.