We welcome NC State registered student organizations, departments, and non-NC State groups to reserve space with us.
If you are interested in reserving a Studio for the semester, please contact Joni Satterwhite, email@example.com to be added to the contact list.
If you are interested in reserving the Teaching Kitchen, visit the University Dining website here.
Wellness and Recreation facilities are unavailable for reservations on the following dates:
– August 23 – 30, 2022
– December 6 – 14, 2022
– December 16 – 18, 2022
Follow the steps below to make your reservation for all other spaces.
Submit a Facility Request Form and provide as much detail to the scope and logistics of your event.
- For all activity space rental requests, please provide at least 4-weeks’ notice before the event start date.
- For all meeting space requests, please provide at least 1-week notice before the meeting date.
- Any late or last-minute requests (within 5 business days, not including holidays or university closures) will be handled on a case-by-case basis as time and staff workload permits.
We will review your request for the availability of space and the scope of the event. We will contact you within three (3) business days. You may be asked to discuss additional event logistics and details. This may include:
- Equipment rental needs
- Set-up/take-down information
- Staffing requirements
- Liability insurance requirements
- Vending requirements
- Weather contingencies
- Security requirements
- Any additional fees or permits necessary
You will receive a confirmation or you to review, sign and return. Your event will be scheduled when:
- Cost estimates are accepted.
- Your confirmation has been signed and returned.
- If applicable, you will also be required to review and sign an NC State University Facility Use Agreement and provide proof of $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- For all Non – NC State External users, a non-refundable reservation fee: 50% indoor space, 10% outdoor space will be charged to you.
You will receive an invoice after the event has occurred. Specific instructions for payment will be provided at that time.
For more information, please visit our Available Spaces and Rates .
For all reservation questions, please contact:
P: (919) 515-7529