Men’s, women’s and single occupant locker rooms, renovated in 2016, are located on the first floor of the Wellness and Recreation Center and Carmichael Gym. The men’s and women’s locker rooms feature a lounge area with seating, private changing stalls, private individual showers, mirror stations, rental and day-use lockers.
Members and guests can enjoy the convenience of complimentary clothing and towel service, a wide variety of equipment checkout items and ample storage for personal belongings in our locker rooms or in the day-use lockers located throughout the facility.
Visit Member Services at the main entrance of the facility to reserve a locker. Payroll deduction is available for faculty and staff members.
- Monthly | $5
- Annual | $60
Locker Rental Guidelines
- All locker rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lockers are available in the men’s and women’s locker rooms, or in the hallway near the single occupant locker rooms. Members can chose their preferred locker room.
- Members can select which type of locker they would like to rent (top, bottom and ADA accessible options are available).
- Members will receive an email reminder before the locker expiration date. Locker Renewal purchases can be made at Member Services. All lockers must be renewed by the expiration date.
- Items left in expired lockers will be held for 14 days at Member Services.
- Wellness and Recreation is not responsible for the contents of the locker or items that are disposed of.
- Wellness and Recreation is not responsible for items left inside an unsecured locker.
- Locker rentals are dependent upon your membership. If your membership expires, you will be contacted to renew it.
- Please report any issues with your locker to Member Services.
- Please do not hang any items on the outside of the lockers.
- A swim suit dryer is available to dry wet items in each locker room.
Complimentary day-use lockers are available throughout the facility. Please remove your personal belongings and lock before closing.
Combination Lock Instructions
- Turn right two or more whole turns and stop at the first number.
- Turn left one whole turn past the first number and stop at the second number.
- Turn right to the third number and continue turning right until the dial stops and the locker opens.
- Hold the dial and pull on the dial to open the door. The lock will automatically re-lock when the door is closed.
Day-Use Locker Guidelines
- Day-use lockers are available at no charge on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Personal locks may not be left on day-use lockers overnight.
- Users must remove all locks and locker contents 15-minutes before closing.
- If day-use lockers are not emptied, Wellness and Recreation will remove locks and all locker contents, and keep items in the Equipment Checkout Room for 14 days. After 14 days, all abandoned items will be no longer be available.
- Wellness and Recreation is not responsible for locks that are cut or damaged.
- We are not responsible for items left inside an unsecured locker.
Check it out!
Member Services Hours
- Monday – Friday | 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday | 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday | 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
P: (919) 515-7529