Wellness and Recreation Center and Carmichael Gym
Since 1961, the Carmichael Gymnasium has met the recreation, fitness, physical education and wellness needs of the Wolfpack community. This storied space has evolved with an expansion in 1987 (Carmichael Gym West), the Recreation Center in 2007, renovation of locker rooms and fitness areas in 2016 and most recently, the 2020 Wellness and Recreation Center that connects the facilities.
- Five cardio and weight training rooms
- 11 indoor Basketball/Multi-purpose courts
- Indoor track
- 11 racquetball courts
- 6 fitness studios
- Squash courts
- Steam and sauna room
- Table tennis tables
- Indoor climbing wall
- Gymnastics training area
- Four outdoor basketball courts
- 12 outdoor tennis courts
- Outdoor Adventures Equipment Rental Center
- Multi-use Aquatics Center
- Miller Fields
- Method Road Field Complex
- Centennial Campus Disc Golf Course
- Centennial Campus Recreation Fields
- Centennial Campus Par Course
Membership provides access to Wellness and Recreation indoor facilities, outdoor spaces, programs and services. Your Wolfpack One Card or Wellness and Recreation Center ID card will serve as your membership card to enter the facility.
All memberships can be purchased in person at the Wellness and Recreation Center main entrance, across from Talley Student Center. Please read through the membership options and bring the correct documents to purchase your membership.
P: (919) 515-7529