Commit To You
Our nationally certified personal trainers take a science-based approach to develop safe and effective programs tailored to your individual needs, goals and interests. No matter if you are a seasoned fitness veteran looking for that next step or brand new to exercise, we have a trainer who wants to work with you.
Get Started Today
Due to high demand, personal trainers are currently limited. If a female trainer is your preference, wait times may take longer than expected.
Ready to start working towards your goals and don’t want to wait for a trainer? Check out our small group training option, PackStrong: Learn to Lift.
Step 1: Explore Our Training Team
While we cannot guarantee availability of specific trainers, we will work to pair you with a trainer that meets your goals, interests, and needs.
Step 2: Pick Your Package & Register OnlineSign Up Today!
Step 3: Complete Registration
Payment & Client Intake Form is required to complete registration. Please allow a minimum of 72 business hours for your package to be processed. Your trainer will reach out via email to schedule your initial session.
Individual Session Packages:
Our session packages can be purchased in 3, 8,12, or 20 session increments. Each session package will include an Initial Consultation/Assessment with your trainer to get you started.
|Students ($27/session)||Members ($35/session)|
|3 Sessions – Start-up
Semester Training Pass
Our semester training pass provides you access to training from date of purchase through the last day of classes. Clients can choose to train 1, 2 or 3 times per week with their trainer.
|Semester Training Pass
*See additional Semester Pass details and restrictions below
Semi-Private Session Packages
Want to train with a friend? Sign up one of our semi-private training packages for you and a friend to train together. We recommend that both clients have similar training goals and experience levels.
|Students ($20/session)||Members ($28/session)|
|Start-Up – 3 Sessions
||$60 (per person)||$84 (per person)|
||$160 (per person)||$224 (per person)|
- To purchase any Personal Training package you must be an active Wellness and Recreation Center member.
- Sessions can be up to 60 minutes in length and can be used in person at Wellness & Recreation.
- For new clients, the first session of each package will be a comprehensive fitness consultation.
- Semi – private packages are priced per person; both clients need to register and pay before beginning training
- Personal training sessions are not guaranteed during University sanctioned holidays or academic breaks.
- All Session Packages expire after 6 months.
Semester Training Pass Details:
- Registration for our Fall/Spring Semester Passes will open on the first day of classes and be available until full.
- Pass is valid from the date of purchase to the last day of classes.
- There are no pass extensions or make-up sessions due to university holidays/breaks, scheduling conflicts, or client cancellations.
- Allows for access to meet with your trainer up to 3 times per week for the duration of the semester.
- The specific number of training sessions per week will be dependent upon both Client and Trainer schedules.