Commit To You
Our nationally certified personal trainers take a science-based approach to develop safe and effective programs tailored to your individual needs, goals and interests. No matter if you are a seasoned fitness veteran looking for that next step or brand new to exercise, we have a trainer who wants to work with you.
Getting Started is Easy:
Step 1: Explore Our Training Options
While we cannot guarantee availability of specific trainers, we will work to pair you with a trainer that meets your goals, interests, and needs.
Step 2: Register
Step 3: Submit Your Intake Form
At purchase, you will be provided a link to fill out our intake form. After that form has been submitted, please allow a minimum of 72 business hours for your package to be processed. Your trainer will reach out via email to schedule your initial session.
|Individual Package Options||Students||Members|
|Start-Up – 3 Sessions
|Semester Training Pass
*view pass details below
|Semi-Private Package Options||Students||Members|
|Start-Up – 3 Sessions
||$60 (per person)||$84 (per person)|
||$160 (per person)||$224 (per person)|
- To purchase any Personal Training package you must be an active Wellness and Recreation Center member.
- Sessions can be up to 60 minutes in length, and can be used in person (at Wellness & Recreation) or online.
- For new clients, the first session of each package will be a comprehensive fitness consultation.
- Semi – private packages are priced per person; both clients need to register and pay before beginning training
- Personal training sessions are not guaranteed during University sanctioned holidays or academic breaks.
- All Session Packages expire after 6 months.
Semester Training Pass Details:
- UPDATE: due to high demand our Fall 2021 Semester Pass will close 8/20. We apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to purchase one of our session packages instead.
- Registration will be open for the first 2 weeks of each semester
- Pass is valid from the 1st day of classes to the last day of classes.
- Allows for access to meet with your trainer up to 3 times per week for the duration of the semester.
- The specific number of training sessions per week will be dependent upon both Client and Trainer schedules.
- There are no pass extensions or make-up sessions due to university holidays/breaks, scheduling conflicts, or client cancellations.
For questions about Personal Training, please contact: