Commit To You
Our nationally certified personal trainers take a science-based approach to develop safe and effective programs tailored to your individual needs, goals and interests. No matter if you are a seasoned fitness veteran looking for that next step or brand new to exercise, we have a trainer who wants to work with you.
Getting Started is Easy
Choose a package and view our trainers.
Complete payment at member services. Your trainer will contact you to schedule your first session.
Virtual Personal Training
Starting fall 2020 personal training sessions can be completed in person or virtually.
Personal Training Packages
Learn to Commit
|Package||Sessions||Student Rate||Member Rate|
|Individual Starter Package||3||$99||$120|
|Semi-Private Starter Package (2 participants)||3||$150||$180|
Commit to Your Well-Being
Commit to Your Semester
|Fall or Spring Semester Pass||$525||$795||$725||$960|
|Summer Session 1 or 2 Semester Pass||$300||$450||$375||$600|
|Summer Session 1 and 2 Semester Pass||$425||$600||$625||$825|
All semi-private personal training packages are for two people and the cost of the package may be paid separately or by the same person.
- All in-person and virtual sessions last up to one hour.
- The first session of each package will be a comprehensive fitness assessment.
- Fall and Spring semester passes begin the first day of classes and end on the last day of class.
- Semester pass allows for three (3) sessions/week.
- Personal training sessions are not guaranteed during University sanctioned holidays.
- All session packages expire within six months of purchase.
For more information, please contact:
P: (919) 515-7529
Group Personal Training
For all groups larger than two participants please reach out directly to the coordinator, fitness for best rates and packages.
P: (919) 515-7529