Wellness and Recreation Tours and Visitors
Self-guided tours of the Wellness and Recreation Center are available during hours of operation. Please visit a staff member at the main entrance of the Wellness and Recreation Center for tour inquiries, maps and more information.
Guest passes can be purchased at member services, located at the Wellness and Recreation Center main entrance, across from Talley Student Union. For current members, guest passes can also be purchased online through the MyWellRec Portal.
|Five-Day Consecutive Day Pass||$25|
- Current membership to Wellness and Recreation is required to sponsor guests.
- You may sponsor up to three guests per day.
- You must enter, exit and remain with your guest at all times.
- Your guests must be 18 years of age or older and will be asked to present valid photo identification at the time of purchase and time of entry.
- Guests will not be able to pre-register for Group Fitness classes, however, Guests can still participate pending space availability at the start of the class.
- Eligible Faculty/Staff and Students without current membership may purchase a Day Pass for 1-day of personal access.
- Guest passes are non-refundable.