Afternoon Hike at Eno River
Get away for a leisurely hike through the woods on this beginner-friendly outing.
Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
Time: 1 – 5 p.m.
Cost: $10 (Students) | $15 (Members)
Hiking at Hanging Rock
Spend the day hiking along waterfalls & rock cliffs on this day trip. Lunch is included.
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Cost: $25 (Students) | $35 (Members)
Spring Break Paddling in Florida’s 10,000 Islands
Spend spring break canoeing from island to island and camping on sandy beaches.
Date: Saturday, March 7 – Saturday, March 14, 2020
Cost: $450 per student
High Ropes Course and Zip Line
Get active heading into the weekend by climbing up and around the ropes course and ziplining down on our High Ropes Course and Zipline Friday trip.
Date: Friday, March 20, 2020
Time: 2 – 6 p.m.
Cost: $10 (student) | $15 (members)
Hiking and Camping at Falls Lake
This is a great first-time camping overnight trip. We’ll teach you all you need to know and there’s plenty of spots to invite a few friends.
Date: Friday – Saturday, April 4 – 5, 2020
Time: Friday at 10 p.m. to Saturday at 12 p.m.
Cost: $40 per student
Mountain Biking at Falls Lake
Learn how to mountain bike with this introductory skills clinic. We provide bikes and instruction.
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2020
Time: 1 – 5 p.m.
Cost: $20 (students) | $30 members
Rock Climbing at Manchester Bridge
If you’ve never tried climbing outside, this is a great trip to try it. Instruction and equipment included.
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020
Time: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m
Cost: $50 (students) | $60 (members)
Sunset Canoeing at Lake Raleigh
Relax and hang out with new friends to recharge your brain before finals on our Sunset Canoeing trip at Lake Raleigh.
Date: Friday, April 24, 2020
Time: 6 – 9 p.m.
Cost: $5 (students) | $10 (members)
How to Register
- Bring your Wolfpack One Card to the first floor of the Carmichael Recreation Center to register for a trip.
- Trips are sold on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Deposits are accepted if the trip costs more than $100.
- You must attend the pre-trip meeting for your specific trip. If you do not attend the meeting you will be dropped from the trip and a refund will not be given.
- You must pass the Fitness Assessment and/or Water Comfort Test if required for your trip.
- You must travel in our vehicles. Driving separately, meeting the group or being picked up is not allowed.
- Alcohol, tobacco and drug use are prohibited for the duration of the trip. If you violate these rules you are subject to removal from the trip and transportation back to NC State will be at your expense.
To be considered for a refund, please inform us least two weeks before the pre-trip meeting that can no longer attend. You must fill out a refund request, which must be turned into us. Deposits on trips are non-refundable.
For personal emergencies, partial or full refunds between two weeks and the pre-trip meeting may be provided in consideration of written and verifiable proof of inability to attend (a doctor’s note). Documentation must be provided five working days before the trip’s departure date in order for any refund to be considered. No refunds will be given after this period regardless of reason.
All refunds are at the discretion of the Outdoor Adventures coordinator. Refunds will be provided if we cancel the activity.