Group fitness classes are included with a Wellness and Recreation Center membership at no extra cost.
Need to cancel your registration? To accommodate all interested participants, please remember to cancel your registration if you are unable to attend class. Check out this video for more information on how to cancel.
Please note, the group fitness schedule will be reduced and/or classes will be canceled during academic breaks when there are no academics classes. Please see the university’s academic calendar for theses dates.
Fall Into Fitness Challenge
Spice up your fitness routine with this fall group fitness challenge! The rules are simple – attend as many group fitness classes as possible. Attendance is automatically recorded when you check-in to each class.
- Dates: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 – Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- Prizes: A single winner will be selected at the end of the challenge to receive a FREE month of F45 Training and a FREE month of PackFit.
- For those interested in a more progressive group fitness experience with a close community and intentional coaching, check out Group Training program.
- Save time with registration by downloading the WellRec App!
- Come prepared to each class and review our Group Fitness Guidelines.
Private Group Fitness
Our private group fitness classes are tailored to your group or organization. Classes can be hosted at the Wellness and Recreation Center (space permitting) or at an off-site location. All private class requests must be submitted a minimum of two weeks before the requested class date.
- Student Groups | $50 per hour
- Non-Student Groups | $65 per hour
- Off-site locations may incur additional fees.
- In some cases, a site assessment may be required to ensure the space is appropriate for the class format requested.
For questions regarding group fitness, please contact: