We invite you to bring your family to the Wellness and Recreation Center and Carmichael Gym. Families are welcome to use our basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor track, climbing center and aquatic center during the dedicated times below. Register your dependent children, 17-years or younger, at the member services suite to take advantage of this service at no additional charge.
Family Recreation Hours
- Fridays | 2 – 9 p.m.
- Saturdays | 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sundays | 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Your family members must have a valid Wellness and Recreation Center ID.
- Dependent children, 17-years or younger must be members of the same household.
- Your children must remain with you at all times.
- Family Recreation is open to the basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor track, climbing center and aquatic center.
- You must be within arm’s reach of your child if they cannot swim and/or not using a flotation device.
- Please do not swim laps when you are with your children.
For questions regarding Family Recreation hours, please contact email@example.com.