Did you know that many Americans don’t drink enough water? Proper hydration boosts physical and mental performance, improves cardiovascular health and generally increases feelings of happiness and well-being.
Not drinking enough water can lead to frequent headaches, fatigue, irritability, excessive hunger, low quality sleep and overall decreased cognitive function. Making small changes to include more hydration in your day can have a tremendous impact on your overall health.
The challenge begins Monday, May 24, 2021, and ends Sunday, May 30, 2021. During this seven-day challenge, participants will discover their personal recommended daily water intake, receive daily tasks and tips, and build healthy and sustainable hydration habits that will last.
Take the challenge, have fun, hold yourself accountable and push yourself toward a healthier lifestyle while boosting overall performance and well-being.Register Now
Registration closes Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- Grand Prize: Wellness prize pack valued at $125, including a Keurig and herbal tea set, bento box, cookbook, and more.
- One grand prize winner will be randomly selected. To be eligible for the grand prize, participants must complete each daily challenge by completing the google forms located in the daily email.
- American Heart Association – Staying Hydrated, Staying Healthy
- Camelbak Hydration Calculator
- CDC – Get The Facts: Drinking Water and Intake
- Harvard Medical School – The Importance of Staying Hydrated
- Mayo Clinic – Want to Stay Hydrated? Drink Before You’re Thirsty
- MyFitnessPal – 10 Tips for Better Hydration