Are you always tired? Do you find yourself reaching for that third cup of coffee just to stay awake?
It’s time to get Pack to Sleep.
Join Wellness and Recreation for the Pack to Sleep: Sleep Challenge. Our 14-day personal accountability challenge is here to help you develop healthy habits to improve your sleep hygiene to get better, more restful sleep.Register Now
- The deadline to register is Thursday, April 15 at 5 p.m.
- Challenge begins Monday, April 19, and ends Sunday, May 2.
- Participants will receive a daily email that provides simple tasks and tips to improve their overall sleep hygiene and holistic well-being.
- To participate, participants will submit sleep reflections using the Daily Sleep Journal Reflection form. Participants are encouraged to submit their sleep reflections daily, however, participants may also submit at least weekly.
- Responses for Week 1 (April 19 – 26) are due Tuesday, April 27 by 5 p.m.
- Responses for Week 2 (April 27 – May 2) are due Tuesday, May 3 by 5 p.m.
- To be eligible for the grand prize, participants must complete all daily reflections and the post-survey evaluation form.
Please contact our ThriveWell staff at email@example.com