In order to ensure a spot in one of these Group Fitness class formats, you will need to register for the class. Once you register, you are guaranteed your spot.
Guide to online registration
How do I create an IMLeagues.com account?
- Visit IMLeagues.com and click Create Account.
- Select “NC State” for the school.
- Enter your information using your school e-mail address (@ncsu.edu).
- An activation email will be sent to your ncsu.edu account. To active your IMLeagues.com account, please click on the link provided in the e-mail.
How do I register for a Group Fitness Class?
- Visit IMLeagues.com.
- Click “Group Fitness“, located on the top of the page.
- Find the class you want to register for, and click the green icon ” Sign Up“
- An e-mail will be send to your ncsu.edu email to confirm your registration.
What if I already have an IMLeagues.com account for Intramural Sports?
- Your ID and password is the same for Intramural Sports and Group Fitness registration.
When am I able to register for a Group Fitness class?
- Reservations open 24-hours in advance and close one hour prior to the start of the group fitness class.
What if I do not register for a class? May I drop-in?
- Yes, however we highly encourage registration in order to guarantee your spot.
- A non-registered participant may show up for a class at least 5 minutes prior, but is not guaranteed a spot. Effective August 15, 2015, we will no longer hold spots for drop-in participants.
What if I arrive late for a class?
- If you arrive more than 5-minutes after the start time, you will not be allowed to participate in the class. This is for safety reasons, since you have missed the warm-up. It can also be disruptive to the instructor and participants.
May I cancel my reservation?
- Yes. All cancellations must be made no later than 30-minutes prior to the start of the class. After that time, you will be unable to make a cancellation.
- To cancel a reservation select the class that you registered for. Click “leave session.”
What if I attempt to register for a class but it is full?
- If a class is full, you may sign-up for the waitlist. If a spot opens up, the next person on the waitlist will be automatically moved to the roster and that participant will be notified via e-mail. As a reminder, all online registration closes 30-minutes prior to the start of the scheduled class time.
What if I register for a class but do not show up
- If you cannot make a class, we ask that you cancel your reservation to allow another participant into the class. Please note that failure to arrive for three reservations may result in a hold being placed on your IMLeagues account. To release the hold of your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.