Climbing Center Hours
Spring 2021 Hours
Sunday, January 17 – Sunday, May 9
|Monday and Wednesday||2:30 – 10 p.m.|
|Friday||2:30 – 9 p.m.|
|Sunday||3 – 7 p.m.|
|Monday – Thursday||6 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. – 10 p.m.|
- To safely limit the number of individuals at the climbing center, users are encouraged to reserve space in advance through the Wellness and Recreation app. Reservations are open in 60-minute increments and include access-controlled bouldering, ropes and auto belays.
- 8 climbers are allowed during each 60-minute increment.
- Time Slots will be 60 minutes long and include access-controlled bouldering, ropes and auto belays. The non-access controlled bouldering area will be open whenever the facility is open.
- Climbers will need to check-in for their designated session at the climbing wall check-in desk.
- Climbers need to wear face coverings at all times.
- Climbers need to wash/sanitize their hands when they arrive for their climbing session and frequently throughout their session.
- If a climber does not have a face covering, they will not be allowed to enter the climbing area.
- If you are feeling unwell DO NOT come to climb.
- Climber’s hands must be washed or sanitized frequently.
- Climbers are recommended to register in advance for climbing appointment times on IMLeagues/WellRec app.
- Climbers need to arrive to climb only during their scheduled appointment time.
- No users will be allowed to belay for Spring 2021.
- No climbing clinics will be available for Spring 2021.
- All climbers must fill out a release of liability at the start of each semester to climb.
Bouldering (non access controlled)
- To safely limit the number of individuals at the bouldering wall, users are encouraged to reserve space in advance through the Wellness and Recreation app. Reservations are open in 70-minute increments.
- 6 climbers are allowed during each 70-minute increment.
- Shoes will not be available to check out to boulderers using this space except when the roped wall/access controlled area is open.
Climbers will be able to check out shoes and harnesses during their climbing session, or use their own, however, climbers will need to bring their own chalk balls, as none will be provided for check out
Climb With Us
If you are a first-time climber with us, please sign the acknowledgment of risk and policies form (anyone under 18 years of age must have a parent’s signature) during your visit. Bring your Wolfpack One Card for each visit.
- Please wear climbing or athletic shoes.
- If you are climbing above shoulder-height, a top rope belay is required.
- We provide equipment for your use:
- Belay Devices
- You may use your chalkballs, harness, shoes and hardware.
- We do not allow loose chalk or personal ropes.
Have a group you want to bring to the climbing wall? We offer custom programming so any group can come and have the climbing wall for themselves. For more information please complete the custom program form below.Make a Reservation