Wellness and Recreation offers a variety of team and leadership development programs to university groups, community organizations and corporate groups.
- Low Course Programs: Groups will work through a variety of activities including icebreakers, problem-solving initiatives and low course elements. Group members will quickly establish a sense of camaraderie and teamwork, while developing an atmosphere of cooperation and trust.
- High Course Programs: Groups will push beyond their perceived limits as individuals and as a team to expand their comfort zone, build self-confidence and overcome self-imposed barriers while motivating and encouraging each other.
- Mobile Teambuilding Programs: Bring the challenge course to you. Developmental activities will be facilitated at a location that is convenient for your group. Additional travel costs may be assessed.
- Combo Course Programs: Begin with low course teambuilding followed by a high course adventure, perfect for any group seeking the best of both experiences.
- Virtual Teambuilding Programs: Engage in interactive, Zoom-based activities that meet group objectives through the use of movement, conversation and experiential learning. Please contact us for a quote for programs larger than 30 people.
|NC State Student Groups||NC State Faculty/Staff/ Affiliate Groups||Non-Profit Community Groups||Corporate and Other Groups|
|Half-Day | Low Course/Mobile Teambuilding||$25/participant||$30/participant||$35/participant||$60/participant|
|Half-Day | High or Combo Course||$30/participant||$35/participant||$40/participant||$65/participant|
|Full-Day | Low or High Course||$45/participant||$55/participant||$65/participant||$95/participant|
The Outdoor Adventure team can assist your group in determining which program best meets your needs, and find a date and time that works for you. All reservations must be made at least two (2) weeks before your desired program date to provide adequate staff and facilities.
The Jim Wall Challenge Course, named for NC State College of Natural Resources graduate and founder of Challenge Design Innovations (CDI), was built in 2009 through the generous donation of equipment, materials and time of Jim Wall and the CDI team. The course is located six miles from Main Campus in Schenck Forest, a 245-acre plot managed by the Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources for research and teaching.
Check out the Course!
Challenge Course Coordinator
P: (919) 513-1662
P: (919) 605-1346