Individual wellness coaching provides students, faculty and staff with 1-on-1 education, support and encouragement to develop healthy lifestyle behaviors.
Our wellness coaches specialize in stress management, physical activity, nutrition, chronic disease management and more. In a one-on-one setting, you and your coach will mobilize your goals into action to co-create a plan that fits your current life. Together you will outline a vision for your health, develop a healthy mindset and instill healthy habits in your daily life.
All coaching sessions are offered in-person or via Zoom video conferencing between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday based on each client’s preference.
- Initial sessions are 45 minutes.
- Follow-up sessions are 30 minutes.
Coaching Areas of Focus
Pick your areas of focus and stay accountable with your certified wellness coach.
|Goal Setting||Create a blueprint to bring your wellness vision to life.|
|Nutrition||Learn helpful strategies for fueling your body.|
|Physical Activity||Discover modes of movement that work for you.|
|Resilence||Learn tools to move forward from life’s setbacks.|
|Stress Management||Understand your stressors and how to reduce them.|
|Time Management||Identify ways to improve your productivity.|
Make an AppointmentGet Started Now
|Semester Unlimited Pass||$180||$325|
- $10 no-show fee will be applied to missed appointments or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance.
- Disclaimer: Wellness Coaching services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of physical or mental conditions. Wellness Coaches do not serve as professional health providers. Our services are only intended to supplement your general health and wellness goals. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Payroll Deduction Option:
- Employees and their household members with an active payroll deduction membership are eligible to use payroll deduction as a form of payment for individual wellness coaching.
- Employees can make monthly deductions in one to three installments based on the member’s preference. The total amount deducted will be equal to the advertised member rate. Visit our Member Services desk at Wellness and Recreation for program registration and payment to use the payroll deduction benefit. You may also contact Member Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Wellness and Recreation at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about our wellness coaching programs.