Wolfpack Success is a student support program offered by Wellness and Recreation designed to provide students with the skills and resources needed for academic success. Participants are provided with four virtual group sessions with certified wellness coaches to develop effective strategies for NC State and beyond.
Throughout the program, students will be offered experiences outside of the typical virtual setting that encourages accountability and put the strategies to use, such as Zoom “study hall,” sleep tracking, and Wellness and Recreation fitness classes. The overall intent of the program is to impact the student experience and increase student success positively.
- Improve self-efficacy and academic success through learning lifestyle-related skills.
- Promote the application of SMARTER goal setting in all aspects of life to encourage healthy habits.
- Connect students to university resources that enhance and support student well-being and success.
- Four-week program facilitated by nationally-certified wellness coaches.
- Four weekly, group-based, personal development workshops focused on:
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Sleep optimization
- Stress management
Fall 2021 Dates
All sessions will take place virtually via Zoom Meeting. You will receive a link shortly after registering.
|Tuesday, October 19||6 – 7:15 p.m.||Goal setting|
|Tuesday, October 26||6 – 7:15 p.m.||Time management|
|Tuesday, November 2||6 – 7:15 p.m.||Sleep optimization|
|Tuesday, November 9||6 – 7:15 p.m.||Stress management|
For questions about the Wolfpack Success program, please contact: